AMC: Wednesday, July 6, 2011

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marissa is so jealous...haha. Loved the woman's gaydar signalling her

amc0706111.png

LOVED Bianca's look toda. Felt very Mary Tyler Mooreish

Liza looked damn hot today but her scenes reaked of we dont know what the hell to do with her. Ditto on Caleb. She came across very desperate and kinda pathetic.

Haha, JR is DIRTY! Can say I feel bad for Amanda.

He slept with one of the show's biggest ho from a few years ago, Kendall.

• Members

That would make sense considering Babe's past history.

It would be hilarious if just about everyone in Pine Valley was lined up to get tested. :lol:

Cara telling Amanda that she might have HPV made me laugh. Cara was trying so hard not to say what she was thinking and then Amanda reminding her she can't tell Jake. I loved every minute of it.

It was funny how Sienna saw through Marissa's feelings for Bianca when JR is still oblivious.

Finally, Lorraine Broderick has reinvigorated Liza! For far too long, she wandered around doing the mayor's bidding and arguing with Jesse. Today, she seemed to be ready to take life by the balls again and I can't wait to see what she has planned. I could get behind a potential Liza/Caleb pairing, too, if they go after the Chandlers!

• Members

We have NO idea who Amanda slept with before she came to PC, and IF JR had it, maybe he got it from Babe who got it from Josh :P

I couldn't disagree more, I thought she was utterly pathetic today, and is just there like the writers don't know what to do with her.

• Members

I really dont think they should be going back that far bc if it was from Babe or someone before Amanda came to time, well shoot, then half the town needs to be tested bc JR and Amanda have slept with alot of people since 2003/2005 and those people have slept with alot of people. There probably is very few that arent connected to them sexually. They could make this a twist on the old murder mystery story angle and have a "Who spread the STD" mystery LOL :lol:

• Members

Did she ever sleep with Adam? Even so, that was well over 20 years ago. Im pretty sure Erica got an STD from Ryan. In fact he gave Annie her STD, which she passed on to JR and Scott. Marissa also has one bc of Scott.

Speaking of Liza, he gave an STD to Liza, Kendall, Greenlee, Madison. And these women have since given it to Tad, Jonathan, Zach, Leo, Aidan, David, Jake, and they passed it on to all the women they've slept with

• Members

Amanda's new HPV S/L could go a lot of ways but I have a feeling they'll just pin this all on JR. That really won't make sense to me though because HPV doesn't start attacking the body so hastily like it's done to Amanda. It was said several times in here, its usually in the body for quite a while before symptoms commence. So it could've been from someone else Amanda slept with.

Thinking about it more, it would make sense if JR gave it to Amanda but only if it's revealed she's had it for a couple years, since the last time they had sex. Babe would definitely be the one who started it; Or possibly Kendall, but somehow I really doubt that. LOL.

Someone in here mentioned Jonathan Lavery and I think that could be a good possibility to. WOW, who knows :o Guess we'll see

Caleb & Liza, two characters the show clearly doesn't know WTH to do with so they throw them together! Ugh! I really hate Caleb and don't like seeing Liza thrown with him :( Caleb offered her a job, what is he the job fairy now? He offered Krystal one last week to.

Wasn't expecting Tad to ask Cara for a divorce! :(

Archived