B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

i am watching the episodes from 1990 now and 717 and before i never think about how fast things start to happen between Eric and Brooke. And Sally and Stephanie start their long journey as friends

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm Tridge fan as well

I started watching B&B around 1992/1993 because of Hunter who was just gorgeous in the 90s. Some new characters were also introduced, the Maclaines, Julie, Clarke returning to Spectra, Sheila in the near future and of course Taylor replaced Caroline in the main love triangle. Year 1990 spawned some really interesting stories  

• Members

Hunter was the reason I started watching too but also loved the Spectras and Flannery. 

Actually, I realized the other day that I really had no use for the men on the show. I only really tolerated Ridge because of Taylor. But I loved Taylor, Stephanie, Sally, Macy, Sheila, and later Amber - the male characters I could pretty much take or leave. 

• Members

Something I will never understand, but perhaps her personal tragedies may account for the bad choice with the surgeries... I must admit that although I wouldn't consider KKL prettier than Tylo in the 90s, in the end it is KKL that aged more naturally and beautifully. It's also funny how HT's look deteriorated simultaneously with her character.

• Members

I don't really like commenting on this because it feels very gross to me but I think a lot of the decisions she made regarding plastic surgery were a direct result of some things that happened in her personal life including some mental breaks.  She clearly developed some type of body dysmorphic disorder.

Anyway, I have to say, I quit being a regular viewer of B&B an eternity ago but I was suprised at how great she looked here in 2008:

Edited by Vizion

• Members

as far as i remember Taylor said that except an oncologist she also specialized as psychiatrist too. And thatwas supposed to answer fans questions

that probably fans have been asking themselves  in 1990/1991I think this was brought up when she had to help Felicia - Jake story.

Edited by Marquise