Y&R: February Sweeps PREVIEWS!

• Members

Posted by dbrv at Mediadomain! :)

FATAL ATTRACTIONS:

A lot of sweeps period has to do with Nick, Phyllis and Sharon. Smith hints there will be business intrigue and sounds like Nick and Phyllis will be snowbound on Nick and Sharon's 10th wedding anniversary.

BRAD & VICTORIA:

The mess with Ashley's case causes Brad to make some "challenging" decisions with regard to Victoria and their engagement. It builds to a "dramatic, very unexpected infidelity."

ASHLEY'S TRIAL:

The story culminates in an "unexpected" fashion . . . "stunning and very tragic for the Abbott family."

LAUREN LEARNS A SECRET:

Lauren learns about Michael's involvement to frame Tom and struggles to decide whether or not to turn him in.

COLLEEN & LILY CAUSE TROUBLE:

Both Lily and Colleen return to town with romantic agendas. Mac has an unexpected nightmare that has a huge impact on her raltionship with J.T. and Kevin.

SPA VENTURE:

The spa venture "reignites the battle between Victor and Jack" building to a huge springtime story involving the Abbotts, Fishers and Victor and Nikki.

I'm actually REALLY ENJOYING the spa stuff! I hope Mac's nightmare is the END of JT/Mac! Okay GLAD the Ashley stuff is moving forward QUICK! And EXTREMELY pleased that Michael and NOT Christine will be the lawyer representing Ashley (Christine didn't even know the burden of proof falls on the Crown during the Cassie trial. OY!) Looking forward to NEW Lily! Loving the Nick/Phyllis/Sharon stuff, loving how Phyllis is becoming so attracted to Nick. February doesn't sound all that bad IMO, especially with Leanna Love and that Ted guy coming over! :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds good all around! This is one soap where I look forward to the SWEEPS!

I think John may die.

They don't need to use Fatal Attraction where Phyllis is concerned...the lady is nuts!

The spa is a fascinating idea, I would love to see Nikki start her OWN business and get Jill and Phyllis to go in the business with her. Heck, I would throw in Drucilla as well.

• Members

Only two things that are missing is Jill and Kay and the Winters(but maybe they fit in with Lily's return)? But that doesn't mean they won't have a story, we'll see how this all plays out. Hopefully it will be VERY Jill and Katherine HEAVY!

I don't want John to die :(

Maybe the truth about the "crystal meth" comes out? But then again, it says "tragic," John probably learns the truth...

• Members

What crystal meth?

And I pray that they keep with the YoYo and Neil story...I want to see Dru have to fight for her man. Lily for all we know, may end up pregnant-married to Daniel or something like that.

Jill and Katherine, my god...if they don't undo that mommy-daughter storyline that they created.

I don't want John to die either, but that's as tragic as they can get.

• Members

Neil will probably be real hesitant to do anything with Yolanda. That's probably when he will find out about Lily's parentage. Then it's full steam ahead!

I don't think John will die, but he will probably burst into the courtroom and confess, saving Ashley from going to prison.

I hope Lauren doesn't turn Michael in. She has done some stuff herself and I don't think she should be so high and mighty.

And for once, for now, I hope Victor kicks Jack's ass. JS has written Jack into being such a punk, it's time for Victor to put him in his place.

• Members

Same here I can't wait for this! I do hope when all is said and done Sharon/Nick divorce and move on to new romances. Unlike AuntJack I think Myboy (Nick) will definitely be a strong opposite to Phyliss, he won't let her chew him up and spit him out like Phyliss tends to do with AuntJack LoL.

Archived