OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 20

• Members
Oh its definetly hypocritical of Natalie, but she was wrong in that situation with John and Kelly just as Jessica is wrong here. The key difference I guess would be that its been 4 months since the wedding and its only now that Brody has moved on with someone else (Natalie). Only like 2 hours passed between John moving on with Kelly. Big difference. For Jessica, the wedding mentally feels like it was yesterday for her, but it wasnt. I dont think she quite gets that and she expected to literally come back to how things were exactly as she left

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I see that differently since John was the one betrayed while Natalie and Brody were the betrayers. Of course they're not gonna move on right away, they would look even more horrendous.

I know the problem is Jessica is never wrong but then it's the writers' fault since she didn't force Natalie to betray her.

• Members

I don't care where Brody's head is at, and how he feels about Jessica and their failed engagement, you don't sleep with your siblings lover/fiance -- no matter what their current status is. Unless Jessica gave Natalie her blessing (and even if she had, it still would have been tacky), Brody *should* have been completely off limits to her. So I'll never come around to Natalie's side here....because the heffa's actions are completely wrong.

And on a side note, I just plain can't stand the bitch.

• I hate her for coming to town and stealing Jessica's birthright.
  • I hate her for introducing the Balsom family.
  • I hate her for destroying John and Evangeline's relationship
  • I hate her for browbeating Viki into letting Miles Laurence stay at Llanfair after what he did to Todd.
  • I hate her (and Jared) for killing Nash.
  • I hate her for turning Marty into a nutjob.
  • Hell, I hate her for shooting Lincoln.

I hate her.

I'll never be on her side for anything. **throws a grenade at 'Team Natalie' ** And while, yes, I obviously have a bias against the dowdy slut, the truth is that she gives me a never-ending stream of new reasons to keep my aversion to her replenished.

Archived