AMC: Which villainess is returning?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cobra, of course LOL. The homeless one, Jane Dobrin, was harmless.

She also murdered Eddie Dorrance. I remember when that was revealed. The actress, Susan Plantt Winston looked 18 months pregnant LOL at the time, and they had a very hard time concealing her pregnancy.

• Members

I'm listening to an interview with Chrishell Stause on blogtalk radio (you can listen to it here)

Someone called in and asked Chrishell if she knew if the character of Janet would be coming back before the end. Chrishell got quiet for about 3 seconds and then said

"Um....I would say that you should stay tuned for an announcement on people that are coming back cause I'm not sure."

"People keep asking me certain things that, um, i can't-- you know I would tell you if I didn't think that i'd get in trouble, but I really am not at liberty to say if anyones going to be making a comeback."

"But I will say that tomorrow you should check your updates."

(I tried to type exactly what she said. She was being completely nice about the whole thing, even though (to me at least) it reads as her being kinda mean, LOL.)

• Members

None established, but folks have asked that in magazines and (and later on message boards) since Travis first hit the scene. She seems like such a perfect Erica rival had she been their sister!

Archived