GH: Actress dishes on her exit

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to miss her too. I've always loved Vanessa/Brenda. Exactly a year ago today she announced she was coming back...we were all so hopeful and course Guza had to ruin this. Vanessa was right, she always said this was a visit whereas ABC lied and said "at least 2 years." I feel like I've had to force myself to watch this [!@#$%^&*] show because I waited so long for her to come back.

• Members

OK. I love her again. Love her for "going there" with Brenda & Jason, :wub: love everything she said about GH and bringing back the Qs (this girl needs to consult), love her commitment to Brenda's history with Sonny and Jax. It is just too bad that GH didn't channel this commitment when they had her. They knew this was a one-year gig because it always is with Vanessa. And yet they wrote a piece of [!@#$%^&*] story that I'm sure was the final nail in the coffin for Guza (along with the ratings).

Oh, and I especially love her for calling Sonny a whore and this:

"Whether it's Carly [Laura Wright] or some other hooker he decides to shack up with, I promise you Brenda will take care of it!"

Yeah, bitch! :lol:

Archived