Falling Skies

Juliajms

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the casting seemed off and it was too stylized, imo. Camelot doesn't have enough CGI, but "V" had too much computer crap going on. It didn't feel gritty enough. I think perhaps, "Falling Skies" will feel a little bit more realistic in that regard. The promo looks decent at least.

• Members

'

The first V was a lot of fun with earnest Marc Singer as the star. The new V for some reason decided the Marc Singer role wasn't needed and they made that wooden blonde woman from Lost the star. She was blah on Lost, I have no idea how she got to star in another show.

• Members

I give this show an A+. Its Lost meets Battlestar Galactica to me heres why:

Lost: Taking the kids only, not knowing what the enemy wants, the isolation, and the random attacks on land.

Battlestar Galactica(especially season 2.5): The resistance, the formed military and that military keeping the civilians safe, the robots roaming around taking people out, robots take over the land, and the whole father/son thing.

I think this show has alot of promise, I was surprised that they didn't show us the attack, but I guess either they thought we saw it all before or that episode will air in the future. This is what I really want to know did the aliens create the robots or did the robots create the aliens?

• Members

I thought tonight was a promising start. The scene where the kid shared his skateboard and all the kids lined up to take turns was sweet.

I'm glad the outlaw guy seems to be joining the resistance. He should spice things up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived