OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 30

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A character like Joey will always be useless on the Noble Rapists R Us, but I do think if they'd made more of an effort and never brought in dead zone Terri Conn, he might have had more of a chance.

• Members

Id assume they'd still be checked in on by a social worker considering this is just a temproary situation btu Im guessing this part will be ignored. They better hope some social worker doesnt stop by for an unannounced visit at the Buch mansion

Nothing about this story makes sense

Starr and Blair discussing their sex lives....I cant.... :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm just so incredibly grateful the real Todd apparently did not re-rape Marty. Ludicrous story or not I can actually give a [!@#$%^&*] about Todd, the Todd again, if that's true.

It doesn't, however, account for TSJ's Todd saying he knew Patrick (perhaps from his work?).

I don't mind a wacky conspiracy story, or the return of Patrick to write SH out. I mind that the Patrick angle came out of absolutely nowhere, that Marty was written into a corner as a psychopath and that there appears to be no one on hand to play Patrick. It's the execution. But I'll let a lot slide if she gets a happy ending.

• Members

Tomas said he has a friend from Paris who is going to meet Marty at an airstrip. Im assuming thats the friend who's going to connect the two in Llanview as the plane leaves for parts unknown

I hate how they had her go so far down and now this is her exit. The way it stands, I think she either needs to go to St. Annes or die.

• Members

Oh ok, thanks. I'm assuming she won't go right away and this will drag out a bit longer.

Ugh, I just don't appreciate how TSJ is playing Todd in these scenes as so removed from Marty's feelings. I always got a sense that Todd actually cared about her, but no, it's clearly all about him here.

Archived