GH: Actress definitely out

• Members

Can't blame VMG for bolting. Guza has botched both her returns. This latest one should have been [!@#$%^&*] magnificent. The focus of the story should have been Sonny & Brenda falling in love with each other again. The only time I felt her return was worth anything was at the wedding with all their friends and family around. Oh, and any interaction she had with Robin and Kristina. Otherwise, Brenda has been written as some whispery little gnome with zero personality.

I heard her interviewed on the radio a few months agao and, love her or hate her, VMG is bursting with laughter and opinions. Consequently, I do blame her as well for not working hard enough to bring some of that fire into her character -- it's like she expected a medal just for showing up to work. She was asleep at the wheel as much as Guza was. Neither cared enough to make this return truly count and, as a result, that's when I realized (way before the AMC and OLTL cancellations were announced) that GH was Dead Man Walking.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i like that she mentions she's sad but the doors open JESUS here we go again....SOD "BRENDA NEWS" "WILL SHE RETURN" "VANESSA TALKS GH" "IS BRENDA BACK" "VANESSA READY TO MOVE ON" "WILL BRENDA COME BACK?" "BRENDAs BACK" "IS BRENDA BACK IN PC?" after hundreds of covers devoted to vanessa we will get one that states "VANESSA BACK ON TV" and it will be prime time lol god i can't stand her

• Members

thankfully considering GH most likely has a year left, we only have a year to endure this and not 8 like before

If there was any justice Jax would take that child and Carly would get her in the summer. Kids only tie her down. This would be a way to eliminate one writing problem from her

Archived