END OF WORLD: MAY 21, 2011

DAMfan

• Members

END OF WORLD: MAY 21, 2011

According to a Christian group, Judgment Day is May 21, 2011. Soon after… we’ll all be dead.

Marie Exley would have liked to start a family. Instead, the 32-year-old Army veteran has less than two months left on the planet and she is going to spend her time spreading the word: Judgment Day is almost here.

Exley is part of a movement of Christians loosely organized by radio broadcasts and websites, independent of churches and convinced by their reading of the Bible that the end of the world will begin May 21, 2011.

Technically, May 21st is Judgment Day, or The Rapture, so the world won’t end that day, it’s just the beginning of the end… But, don’t worry, it will end VERY soon after. Probably by October 21st of this year – at the latest.

To get the word out, they’re using billboards and bus stop benches, traveling caravans of RVs and volunteers passing out pamphlets on street corners. Cities from Bridgeport, Conn., to Little Rock, Ark., now have billboards with the ominous message, and mission groups are traveling through Latin America and Africa to spread the news outside the U.S.

:unsure:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe in it for the simple fact that NO ONE, not even God, Jesus or the Angels know when the world is going to end. These same people said the world was going to end in 1994 as well but are now backtracking about that.

I remember how the world was going to end in Y2K as well LOL

When it doesn't happen these people are going to look so foolish.

If it did happen what time zone does it happen in?;)

• Members

I can't even tell you how much bottled water I bought in preparation of Y2K. I spent New Year's Eve huddled in my apartment with bottled water, matches and a hatchet. When other times zones didn't decend into Mad Max style anarchy with people fighting for road kill in the street, I got off my ass and went to a party.

But just in case the world ends...I still have the hatchet. LOL!

Archived