American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

E!'s Kristen is reporting in her latest chat that after hearing Chris on Idol, Fuel wanted him to join their band and replace their recently departed lead-singer. Unfortunatley, because he signed the 'I Am Now Idol's !@#$%^&*]' contract, that isn't gonna happen. Too bad, I think it would have been great to see him with Fuel.

• Members

Wow. WTG Chris! I have a feeling he'll end up winning AI.

On, more poll results:

TOP SIX MEN:

1. Chris (22%) (same)

1. Taylor (22%) (same)

3. Elliot (16%) (+1%)

4. Ace (15%) (-1%)

5. Bucky (11%) (same)

6. Will (6%) (same)

TOP SIX WOMEN:

1. Kellie (21%) (+2%)

2. Mandisa (18%) (+1%)

3. Katharine (17%) (same)

4. Ayla (16%) (+2%)

5. Lisa (12%) (-1%)

6. Paris (8%) (-3%)

• Members

Oh Kinnik, darling I dont even know why you came out and sang tonight bc you are clearly going home. Your time is up!

The girls rocked the house tonight. Overall they were uch better this week than last. The best by far was Mandissa. Im loving seeing her do well.

Didnt Carrie sing Kellie Pickler's song last year? I think she sang it when it was just her, Vonzell and Bo. I felt like Deja Vu since Kellie is Carrie clone and I couldnt stand Carrie but oh well.

What was up with Ayla? Ive liked her but not this week. Bad song choice. I think Melissa is joining Kinnik but it might be Ayla

• Members

Mandisa was the best again. I voted for and also Paris Bennett, who was good as well. Lisa Turner was good again too. Rounding out my top 5 of the night were Kellie Pickler (as much as I wish she wasn't, I think she's trying to copy Carrie Underwood, and she seems like a slut) and Katharine McPhee (although I don't like her nearly as good as I did). Ayla was worse tonight (her worst performance), she shouldn't have sung "Unwritten". Going home IMHO are Kinnik Skye, I can't believe she was one of my faves 2 weeks ago. She was HORRIBLE. Also Melissa McGhee shouting (I agree Simon!) "What About Love?" , needs to go!

• Members

I'm sorry, how does Kellie seem like a slut? I just don't see that!

That said, I disagreed with King Reilly before but, damn, she did look a little fake tonight when Simon pulled that "naughty minx" bit. "I'm a naughty MINK!" / Simon: "Minx."

Um, yeah. WHATever. :lol:

still, I loves me some Kellie PICKLER!!! :wub:

Whether she's faking it or not, it's all part of her charm. AS Hank williams Jr. sings, "Country folks can survive."

she may not be naive and may be smart as a whip, but that's all part of the business.

• Members

I thought it was pretty good, but most of the girls were off tonight. I really liked Mandisa alot. I thought Kellie was great, but love her personality the most. I don't think Simon meant that Kellie was a better singer than Carrie - just that he likes her personality is the way I took it and she does have a better personality than Carrie.

He praised Carrie on her vocal ability many times last year, but he said tonight that Kellie was not the best singer.

Archived