AMC: Thursday, April 28, 2011

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's probably going to be her twin. Someone separated them at birth. She had a lousy, miserable life, blah, blah, blah, and now she wants to get her revenge on the sister who had it all. It's intriguing, but I'm not sure what the overall point would be. Didn't Kreizman do something similar with Holly when he first started GL. Not the twin aspect, obviously, but keeping her locked up by Roger's son.

• Members

I'm loving the Erica stuff, they should just have one episode with Erica and her kidnapper whom I'm actually starting to be quite fond of.

If AMC's intention was to showcase Jack and Erica as true soulmates then they are failing miserably since now I don't ever want them reunited.

Talk about cringeworthy.

• Members

I think the screen fading to black & white was for dramatic effect.

For a minute I thought they might use real footage of Susan on Larry King talking about Erica's husbands.

The fake Silver most likely and she could be in cahoots with Vanessa, who tracked her down when she was released from prison.

I thought Dave Ryan did okay with his first script today. I loved Cara telling Tad about Griffin collecting bottlecaps for her, Kendall filling Bianca in on Ricky and Kendall/Griffin were written well even if AM's acting wasn't up to par.

• Members

the place where Griffin is staying looks like a broke down Wildwind. Wiat a minute. Didnt someone say the other day that the WW set hasnt been used in months? I think they ARE in the WW set, just altered a bit. That fireplace gives it away

• Members

It's definitely the Montgomery house set, although we're not supposed to think it's the same place. I knew the shingled exterior was familiar when Ryan and Kendall were talking outside and then the fireplace inside was recognizable.

@ 12:55

• Members

Like Brooke's house that she FINALLY got, Jack and Erica's house seemed criminally underused for the price of building a new set. They even moved Phoebe in with Brooke so they could recycle the Tyler-Wallingford mansion.

I think I'm going to try to remain spoiler-free for this Erica reveal (besides the parts that I already know). What I'm most interested in knowing is if elements have gotten tweaked since cancellation was announced (of course folks will say they knew cancellation was in the air when they started writing this). Whoever is

behind this is rich and if it's someone from the past I wonder if it's someone who wasn't rich when we knew them. I also tend to think that the person behind the voice is a woman because that's just how these things usually work out though maybe they'll surprise us there too. The voice is definitely crushy in nature but maye that's just to throw Erica off.

Is Alice Hart dead? I know Bill is.

Archived