AMC: Thursday, April 28, 2011

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica's kidnapper has presented her with a photo album of her life with a picture of old school Mona/Erica and Adam/Erica on their wedding day. And then the screen faded to black and white for whatever reason.

I love the faux Larry King Live! thing they have going on with Erica's interview :lol:

• Members

Erica's kidnapper has presented her with a photo album of her life with a picture of old school Mona/Erica and Adam/Erica on their wedding day. And then the screen faded to black and white for whatever reason.

I love the faux Larry King Live! thing they have going on with Erica's interview :lol:

Yeah, if only they could have tapped him for the role. He's probably in the middle of a divorce proceeding/custody hearing.

• Members

"Erica Kane. You think you me, what I've been through. You don't know me at all."

It's someone who's been through some stuff, so...I'm really thinking it's no one on canvas. Watch it be Trey.

I still think it'll be Lucci herself playing some sort of evil doppelganger. They're too cheap to hire someone outside the show.

Silver Kane, maybe?

• Members

^Yeah, but even with a doppelganger this setup is just too...GOOD for it to be one person. There's obviously at least one other person in on this. I think there will be a doppelganger, but I don't think that's all there is to this. I think E2 would likely just be a part of something bigger.

Archived