AMC: Thursday, April 28, 2011

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ABC Special News report interrupted AMC @ one of the best parts of the episode!! Glad I scavenged around and found that missing piece. I loved Cara & Tad "making up" in the park. Lmao!! That was hilarious how they hugged & patched things up.

I just love that park and the scenes shot there today hands down have to be the best since they began using it! Kendall/Cara/Tad scenes were nice, I loved Cara's explanation/realization to Tad about why Griff left that pouch for her.

Cara, Kathycita, and Jennycita were CUTE! I *loved* that scene! The spanish background stuff today was really good. And I always love learning more about Cara & Griff's past.

Glad Kendall filled Bianca in on Ricky. Those were good scenes as well. CBL did great, lol @ Bianca wanting in on getting revenge on Ricky. I love it! She said "You let me help you nail that son of a bitch!" laugh.gif

Ok what could be the significance/point to Erica's captor rewinding back the tape and listening to Erica say "Well I couldn't care less what you like. You are a pathetic excuse for a person. And you will never break me." and then going back again and listening to her say "Well I couldn't care less what you like."? It just felt like that scene was added for a reason...I am so frazzled about this I can barely think lol.

More way to obvious signs that the captor could be Krystal! Erica's captor didn't return to speak to her until after Krystal left Jackson's place. And we didn't see Krystal on screen again until way later on in the ep when Jackson ran into her at her restaurant (where she was sitting at the bar, eating chicken parm! "I always make to much"). And by that point Erica was in silence again.

And wait a minute, did I miss how Jackson came across that DVD? I doubt it's something he's seen before? Did someone leave it for him? Krystal? LOL. He got annoyed after watching it because the idea that Erica might not be the "being married" type was brought up.

LOL. I actually kinda loved that scene! The way Kendall said "YOU LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" OMG the tone in her voice, I hope that's how she sounds with Ricky in their final faceoff with each other.

What I found embarrasing about it was the way tail end of it when Kendall sulked into Griff's arms & started crying. -_-

Maybe LOL but I found it to be pretty dumb haha. I was like "WTH"

I really liked Dave Ryan's first script! I thought it was strong actually. Particularly anything involving Cara/Tad...their dialogue had such depth to it today, especially Cara's.

One thing about Dave Ryan, I think he loves the phrase "Son of a bitch". lol.

• Members

Well we know there's someone playing the Voice. But I wonder if it's possible that someone did some research on the how the Voice should speak/speech patterns? Or maybe it's just a coincidence, but I actually stopped and went WHOA when I heard that. There's just something very distinct about her name was said that I recognize...

Archived