OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Lucinda was the mother of Mimi King, who was introduced as the girlfriend of Asa when the Buchanan family was being introduced.

Lucinda encouraged Mimi to get married to someone of wealth.

Lucinda later married Chuck (Jeremy Slate), who was employed by Asa.

Ms. Dahl was WONDERFUL in this role!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cute mention of OLTL in this profile of Michal R. Jackson, Tony winner for creating "A Strange Loop"... Florencia Lozano is his neighbor in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, and she lends Michael her SODs

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/02/realestate/michael-r-jackson-washington-heights.html

• Members

You know what? Me too! Marty went through H E L L and Back at least twice, it was pain that  made her loose it, I was so glad she finally got a shot at happiness, and in the end she did try to make amends before leaving didn't she?

• Members

I mean when even a Todd can get off for Gang rape and all the other horrible things he did then so can Marty. 

i will never forget how Marty struggled and got terrorized for years. Ofc she would lose the plot. I always thought she deserved better.

@Joseph I believe she did try to make amends. She has always been my favorite. There is just so much a human being can take. If I remember correctly she did returned to Patrick. I was so happy about it