OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

What's more, their unneeded departure made way for the Implentation of the Fords, which made 2010 such a dreadful year for this show and one of the worst decisions that Cartini made for the show. They made the Arrival of the Rappaports - whom I had no use for aside from Lindsay - look like smooth sailing in comparison.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The worst part of it all is that they overstayed their welcome, in spite of their not being at all popular with the majority of the viewers. Not only did they replace great characters - as you pointed out - but they brought down the decent characters that they did have.

Then again, I guess that I should be grateful this show wasn't on long enough for Ron to turn either of them into a long lost member of a core family.

• Members

ITA, Lindsay was my favourite Rappaport with Will a close second but Sam really got on my nerves. Kale Brown wasn't a bad actor, IMO but he was just on WAY TO MUCH!!! I didn't mind him in the beginning and I thought he had good chemistry with HBS, and was a viable bump in the road for Bo and Nora but once Bo and Nora split, (and for the lamest reason ever) I was done with him! That time of the show is a real dark spot for me. It really ruined a lot of characters, Sam included. Not even a recast could save the character or erase the damage done!

• Members

Jen. Fankly, I didn't care for any of them, and I never understood all the Lindsay love. I enjoyed CH much more as Tess on Loving/The City.

I remember Will's first scene. He and another unbearable addition, Roseanne Delgado, flew into Llanview together.