AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I can't put my finger on it but Susan is reminding me of SMG in that short clip. I've never thought that they particularly look alike but there's something in that clip that is really giving me the connection.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Can anyone tell me more about Taylor (Roxbury Cannon) and her undercover mission as a white woman in some racist organization? I can't believe daytime did this story more than once...did they just want an excuse to hire light skin actors?

It seems like she started as vixen and then they just made her a crazy lady after Ingrid Rogers left (?).

• Members

The storyline was presented twice?

I knew that in this storyline, Tom and Livia were attempting to move into the White Waters neighborhood, and that Taylor was trying to disguise herself as a white lady with the gang of racists.     But, it was basically one storyline.

I have often wondered about Igrid Rogers.  I suspect that she may have decided to leave upon learning of the change of direction for the character.  The second Taylor, though, was an EXCELLENT performer.    She just was not much like the original. 

• Members

Y&R did a similar story in the 80s, a black man infiltrated I want to say the mob? It looked that old SNL skit with Eddie Murphy.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm curious about how they made her look white, I wonder if there are any clips out there.

• Members

Oof, I could not STAND second Taylor.

I haven't uploaded to YouTube in forever, but I'm reminded that I have an episode where Taylor and Noah have a pretty hot love scene.

Ingrid was in Carlito's Way which was covered in SOD. I always assumed she left AMC to pursue her film career. She was really good at playing a nasty princess (in a way that didn't make my teeth itch like her replacement). When Taylor figured out that Lucas was Terrence's father, it drove me nuts the way she kept gleefully reminding Terrence that he was, "Lucas Barnes' *bastard* son!"