AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But would you have been happy being "just a doctor's wife"? Because that was Erica's problem: she needed fame and fortune in order to prove herself worthy in her father's eyes, but Jeff wasn't happy she was away in NYC all the time.

Of course, if Jeff really loved her, he would have relocated to NYC, but I'm not so sure Erica would have appreciated that.

• Members

I think I'd try to get him to quit the medical profession and move to Manhattan to be my assistant. Erica probably tried that, however. I guess your're right.... even good sex would get old after awhile. Yeah, I'd probably go for the fame.

Back to those bad photos of the cast:

I still have a little crush on Jacob Young and thank GOD he looks better on the actual show! In that pic he looks like he's one facelift away from Faye Dunaway!

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members

LOL! You know what I think? I think I would have had Jason Maxwell "discover" Jeff and persuade him to sign on with his agency. (Yes, they had male models back then; and I could see modeling agents and ad executives jumping on Dr. Jeff's wholesome good looks in order to sell products like cologne and underwear.) To Jeff, Jason would argue that being in the same industry as Erica would help solidify their shaky marriage. In reality, though, separating the Martins would be his actual goal...especially when Jeff's career takes off while Erica's stalls (thanks to Jason), leaving Erica feeling very, very jealous.

• Members

It must have meant a lot to her, as she did a story like this on OLTL with Meredith Lord a few years earlier.

This is as timely as ever (there was that horrific home invasion in Connecticut a few years ago), but these days we would be asked to root for the people invading.

• Members

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>