AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Poor Susan. If she has the assistance of a good stylist, she looks great. When she freelances, she tends to look like a hot mess.

And no, Liza is not a natural blonde. She was blonde as a child but it gradually got darker until she started bleaching it. Personally, I think she'd look better as a brunette.

• Members

I've never known what was so bad about those photos. The short white dress is not well-fitted and is matronly, but the one with the big hat is kind of fun, and I like the red. Based on some of her fashions over the years, I'm sure they had worse photos for the year than that.

• Members

Sabine Singh was AWFUL in the bomb shelter storyline. OMG!

"ZACH ZACH ZACH! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN, I CANT BREATHE, I CANT BREATHE!! MY HEART, MY HEART, MY HEART! IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK! IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!! I CANT BREATHE!"

Thorsten Kaye: mellow.png

Aiden Turner gave the performance of his life...LMAO!

Edited by AllmyDaysatGH

• Members

Loved this episode of the show, especially some of the scenes in this clip. Ryan/Kendall, Kendall/Erica/Josh/Joe/Ian, & Ritchie stumbling in the woods. All the location shoot stuff AMC did for Nov Sweeps was fantastic! Oh and I love the music cue that starts at 5:05 and how it jelled w/the awesome one at 5:14.

• Members

When she first booked Passions, one of the soap magazines published a small professional photo of her with dark hair. There was a blurb about her dyeing it so she looked less like her mother, which really didn't make much sense to me. Why would you NOT want to look like Susan Lucci, but whatever, celebrity children do have their issues. But yeah, her, ehrm, *stronger* features she gets from her dad, but the dark hair certainly brought out her resemblance to her mom.

• Members

I initially thought perhaps you were referring to the photo Discovery ID put out for Susan's new show - because they really went overboard clone stamping out her wrinkles and adding more hair to her head.

Then I saw the link. Um... yeah... if you're going to stick her head on a half-naked body, pick a body that actually resembles hers.

This is the ID photo, also badly photoshopped. I'm just a hobbyist photographer, but even I could post-process something better than this.

susan-lucci-deadly-affairs.jpg

• Members

Wow. There are sites which tear photos like this apart - I can't remember the names, but if you know them you should submit this. What I notice first is that they apparently erased one of her arms. Unless Susan Lucci is going to be remaking Boxing Helena (and I'm sure she'd do a good job, but...), get that out of here.

• Members

Her left hand is on her hip - you can see her fingers on her hip. It's the way she's standing that makes most of her arm disappear from view, and they obscured most of her left shoulder by clone-stamping in extra hair. That's hardly the worst part about that photo though. There are no lines on her skin at all, and they erased her collar bones.