AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My favorite part of that Donohue show is about 28 minutes in: Walt is going on about how un-sexy love scenes really are to film, and Michael Nader interrupts with "I still get a woody." The reactions from everyone are hilarious, and then the show just sort of falls apart after that, and Phil is walking around saying "I used to have control over this show...."

• Members

OMG! I am finally getting to the AMC stories I missed and I am actually DISGUSTED with Kendall. She actually CHLOROFORMED HERSELF and made it look like Greenlee did it & tried to steal Spike ("HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? YOU TOOK MY BABY AGAIN!!!"). Just wow...the woman was crazier than Annie! Like seriously mentally disturbed. I have never felt more worse for Greenlee...

Richie was the best character on the show!

• Members

Never! LOL. But I have to admit this story really damaged her character. B&E totally took her the wrong route, she went way too far with Greenlee. She should've just pushed her out of her life and moved on. I'm starting to understand more why people never bought her & Greenlee as friends again. Same goes for Zach & Greenlee.