AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why did they block her face out like that? laugh.png I think they should have said "femininity and feminism".

I like the concept of that tumblr page though. I now see that they cross out everybody's eyes, it's their "thing".

I seem to remember Cameron Mathison also guesting on Spin City when his girlfriend at the time was on there. Or was that another show? Late '90s haze.

• Members

Omg. Aidan, Lily, Kendall, Richie & Annie all needed to check in to Oakhaven for the holidays. The three of them were cray, especially Aidan! He ran around the woods digging holes, talking to himself, playing hide and go seek with himself, talking to stuffed animals..

Him & Kendall were hot though & I didn't mind them sleeping together at all gogirl.gificon1.gifwub.png

• Members

Yes, Haley and Charlie had a PI business together, and Nick (Charlie grandfather) hired them for Mona to figure out if Kendall could possibly be Erica's long-lost daughter. They botched the job - her adoptive parents swore she wasn't adopted, and they took their word for it. When Kendall told Erica the truth and then ran, Dimitri hired them again to track Kendall down. He then hired Haley to help Kendall track down Richard Fields, naively assuming that if she knew what happened to him like if he was dead or alive, she'd have closure and move on with her life. Haley went with Kendall out to LA to meet him, and Kendall bought his whole "I'd never rape anyone, and if I'd known I had a daughter I'd have done everything possible to raise you my poppet" garbage and stayed in contact with him.

Kendall deliberately let it slip that she'd gone to LA with Haley, knowing Erica would figure it out, and when she did, she left Dimitri.

After the stabbing and Kendall bringing Richard Fields to town to torment Erica, Haley pretty much kept her distance from Kendall. Their stories really didn't overlap much after that.