AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I don't think of it as icky, mostly because it was always established they had such an ambiguous relationship, but deep down they always kept as friends and father figure (after their initial relationship in the late 70s) because going any further would destroy them.

Edited by CarlD2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sad to read all of the names in the credits who are no longer with us. Geesh, this was when we still had the first Terrence and An Li.

Resident hair expert Cheap, are you a fan of curly Lucci as I am?

But they did sleep together. unsure.png

• Members

It's not even the age thing so much with me, daddy issues Erica, it's to be expected. But a young girl dating her mother's close male friend is just... not right. I wasn't born when all of this was going down, but I wondered if there were levels of Mona's jealousy, i.e., she wanted ol' Nick for herself.

• Members

My favorite pictures of her in her twenties are from that article Carl posted of her at home in her apartment in Queens, where she's on the phone, at the piano, et cetera. So sexy and stunning:

Did Honey Boo Boo Child really say, "...on your ass"?? ohmy.png

Edited by SFK

• Members

I like her curly hair like in the Nick clips above and in that SoapNet promo where it's kind of wet and she's wearing the red dress. Yeah, I don't like it when it's super teased out damn near afro curly like she sometimes had it in the '80s. Speaking of fros (Jew), I used to think she was Jewish when I was a kid. :lol: I didn't make the Lucci-Italian-Catholic link as an older person would.

• Members

blink.png Oh God, that child...

Now that I think about it though, yeah, I could totally see Krystal and her Baby Dahl doing pageants.

Someone who was paying more attention remind me: where did Babe supposedly grow up? From the accents that she and Krystal sported from time to time, it almost sounds like Babe grew up in Pigeon Hollow or thereabouts, but Krystal supposedly got knocked up at a party David attended when he was in college... and David went to Stanford for undergrad and Columbia for medical school. Both seem unlikely places for him to meet Krystal with her hot pants and southern accent.