AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I remember Oprah! It was a good anniversary week and a good time for the show if I'm remembering right. My mother made me go to bed during the Carol Burnett primetime special and then watched it herself. I was TOO angry and laid next to the door hoping I would hear the TV. Years later when I saw it on Youtube, I was sure to let her know I finally got to enjoy it and that I would never do that to any soap fan child I may have.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Come to think of it. My mom also has the week Tad proposes to Dixie in the Chicken Suite and Brooke is tending to Adams heart. Also during that week Erica introduces Eric Kane to everyone in PV meanwhile Natalie and Jermey seem to be wanting back to be with one another. I like all of the scenes with her and Trevor during that time!!

Mom also has the week Tad comes back and comes face to face with Dixie. It is funny yet sweet how Opal passed out. That tape also contains a Phil Donahue special.

Anyway, would anyone be interested in seeing those???