AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, the character of Nigel Fargate died on the show. He was only written out, though. The actor who played him, Alexander Scourby, did not die in real life. He is now desceased, as is his wife, Lori March.

Mr. Scourby appeared as Dr. Ian Northcoate #2 on The Secret Storm before he was on All My Children. Stephanie Braxton (Tara Brent Jefferson #2) was on The Secret Storm with him.

• Members

Thanks!! I don't remeber if Angie and Travis are on the episode I just posted. I know the episode I am working on they are!! Evidently Travis was injured somehow and Angie is helping him. This next episode will feature Tad/Dixie and the Chicken Suite!

• Members

Does anyone remember how Eric exited the show? Angie and Travis weren't in this particular episode. It was mostly Adam, Brooke, Erica, Eric, Jackson, Julie, Donna, Natalie, Jeremy, Skye, Nico, Emily Ann, David and Lanie. I think this was around the time Trask came in, also Trevor was on the show at this point, but the writers seem to be setting up a triangle with Skye, Jeremy and Natalie, at least judging by this episode, as well as something going on with Julie and Jackson, but she leaves not long after this.

Edited by ghfan89