AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's always interesting to see RW wearing her real hair. I don't recall that muraled wall in the pic with Benny, that's rather nice. Susan looks all of 16 in that top pic. Looking at that pic, I think of how special it must have been to have worked with RW and others for so many years. I'm kind of jealous of that experience. Friendships aside, the growing older, richer, and more famous together couldn't have been that bad either. :P

• Members

Um, OK. Scratch my comment about liking the "Charm!" story. In a span of two weeks, Greenlee found Kendall's diaries, showed them to a top notch book publisher, the book got published, and Kendall is already on a book tour & fans are there itching for her to sign her book?! WTF!!?? When did they read it? Just FOUR episodes ago Kendall found out the book was even happening. This story happened during the brief scab writer era of the show so maybe that could be why it happened like that. Just dumb.

Oh and the Erica/Samuel Woods story is embarrassing. Worse than Erica/Jeff circa 2006

• Members

I have a question about the above pictures.

In one photograph of the wedding of Erica and Tom, there is a little boy. It does not appear to be Phillip Lima (little Phil). Who is it?

I will add that my favorite Benny was Larry Fleishman and that my favorite Charlie/Little Phil was Robert Duncan McNeil.

• Members

Aww, Julie and Charlie, that takes me back. She was probably mad that I made her sit through it, but my mom spotted him immediately when we watched the Masters of the Universe movie.

More importantly, why the F^CK is Mateo dead center??