Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I finally saw the last two eps...they were pretty strong until the way end. How lame to bring up Sean's drug abuse yet again and having that devastate Fiona for the 17th time. I was waiting for Frank to bust in with that gun and actually shoot Sean! What was the point of him getting the gun in the first place then?! I was also disappointed the hitman thing didn't go through....LOL. Sorry.

I usually don't watch trailers but went ahead with this one. I was glad there was no trace of Sean. I liked Fiona's attitude here and new rules for the fam. Overall, it seems like the quality of the show has gone down a bit. They shot this new season so fast (and still are shooting, if social media activity by the cast is any evidence). I hope I'm wrong. 

I grew to really love the V/Kev/Svetlana developments. Kev is really cracking me up. The scene when V told him the truth was amazing and I also loved the middle credits scene when he was making their hook up schedule. LOL

Lip alcoholism is really compelling. Kind of wish he didn't go straight to rehab yet

Ian? Loving that he's finding his place in the workforce but I'm so bored by him and the firefighter guy together. Can they bring Mickey back? Even if he's a recast

Debbie and her baby are preposterous and embarrassing to watch. She is NOT a good Mom and needs to let Fiona and anyone else possible help her. It's pathetic watching her try. I didn't like what I saw of her in that trailer either...a mess!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I actually binge watched these last 3 episodes early this morning! Gotta gather my thoughts but overall I'm really LOVING where the show is at & going, surprisingly. LOVED Fiona's family meeting at the end. Really excited to see where things go.

Just have to say...WTF was the point of making Ian's boring guy suddenly bisexual/trifling behind his back like that? And he has HIV too. Does the girl even know? Damn. It was also really unnecessary to have Ian force himself to sleep with a woman. He should've stuck to his heart there

• Members

This season is really good so far overall. The latest episode was one of the best in a while. Did y'all see Emmy Rossum directed? Go girl! It was a great Fiona episode. LOVED that scene with her & Lip in the kitchen. Very thought-provoking and needed. 

The only thing I don't like is how Fiona & V's relationship has fizzled out & how they've made Svetlana V's new BFF. Disgusting and I still can't stand Svetlana's rank ass! Also I need them to STOP hinting at Kev liking Sve more than V. I changed my mind on this V/Kev/Sve story, it was kinda cute & fun at first but now it's too much. I don't like how V & Kev are so alienated from the Gallaghers these days.

Also why did they go and turn Carl's lil GF into a thot? They were cute! This story w/him and her dad bonding? :rolleyes: I mean...it's OK, but I'll pass overall. Boring.

ETA:

How could I forget Ian encountering a trans man? Did not see that coming and it was mostly well done, but pretty forced when they brought all of his friends into it too. I don't see this lasting too long, what with what's to come towards the end of the season...

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH