OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 28

• Members

Agreed about the stories--and they're not doing much of a job of interconnecting them, or showing enough of one story to make us care.

I thought the same thing of a shirtless ME!LOL I guess he did lose weight--how ridiculous was it that he wrapped the sheets around him like a skirt though--who does that in real life?

Ha in my high school there was a "Deena" spelled Deanna, so I never thought of it...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, the dialogue was bad, but the young lady as an actress isn't the worst. For anyone to say she was worse than Kardashian is just way over the top. There wasn't anything worse than those police station scenes. K.K. makes Andrew T look like a good actor. Just saying..........

• Members

I just watched Monday's episode and think Kardashian is the worst actress I've ever seen on the show. Deena is a close second. And the new Jack is terrible

Then again, Destiny wasn't a great actress when she started on the show, and she has come a long way

What's with all these characters staring at computer screens? Very, very boring to watch

• Members

Ew. :lol:

I swear, every vet and good actor on this show is gong to be wiped out until there's nothing left but Tess, the Fords, Todd and spawn, Natalie and John. It's obvious that Checho are on their way out, the writing is on the wall for poor Dorian (I've sensed that the friendship with Viki is less a buildup for another big fallout as much as final resolution for their relationship before they either let RS go or exile her to Renee country). Clint and Viki will be reunited within a year.

Archived