Deadline Hollywood Says AMC May Be A Goner

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I barely watch, I switch it on to see if there's anything good, and I only enjoy Tad & Cara & Scott & Madison these days. No actually I wouldn't so please don't speak for me, I don't even want AM on this crapfest, especially in the lackluster storyline she's stuck in

• Members

AMC's Goldin on Rumors: "Not True"

Hot on the heels of an all-cast meeting held by AMC's Executive Producer Julie Carruthers, Digest spoke to Ricky Paull Goldin (Jake, AMC) about the future of Pine Valley. The actor offers a much more positive view than what's been circulating on the Internet. "We have been told by the powers-that-be we're not going anywhere, that the rumors are not true and we would have been the first to know," Goldin reports. "These are all vicious rumors. To see false rumors affect or impact a legacy television program like this would be a sin." But that's not to say that the cast wasn't concerned. "It was a bit of a downer that we've all been fielding questions and texts and e-mails from people who love us, our family and friends," he notes. "My mom called and asked me if the show was going off the air. That doesn't set you up for a good day at work. That was so yesterday. And everybody is fine today." Nevertheless, the actor urges the fans to show their support for the 41-year-old sudser. "Now is the time to let their voices be heard," he says. "And they can do that by calling this phone number: 818-460-7477, press 1, then 2, then 3, then 255 for ALL MY CHILDREN and tell the powers-that-be that they support and love the show and that if the show doesn't go anywhere, they're not going anywhere." For more from the actor, check out a future issue of Digest.

http://www.soapopera.../news/breaking/

• Members

Once upon a time, RPG said pretty much the same about GUIDING LIGHT (although, I can't recall where, or in which magazine). Didn't stop him from fleeing that sinking ship, though. I'm just saying.

• Members

Because, these actors hope that when you do call, you'll not just say, "Don't take AMC off the air!," but also "Don't get rid of [enter name here] either, because I love him and I want him to be my babydaddy woooo!".

Archived