Adele Thread

• Administrator

I didn't like the album either.  I only liked three songs: Easy on Me, Can I Get It, Oh My God.

She said this in the interview with Vogue: And she still takes measures to avoid ramping up her fame. She avoided writing a certain kind of song for the next album, for instance. “There isn’t a bombastic ‘Hello,’ ” she tells me at one point. “But I don’t want another song like that. That song catapulted me in fame to another level that I don’t want to happen again. I’m not saying I’ve got ‘Hello’s in my pocket. I was just conscious that I didn’t want my story on this album to sound like that.”

I love songs like: Someone Like You, Rolling in The Deep, Set Fire to The Rain, Turning Tables, Hello, Water Under The Bridge, Send My Love (To Your New Lover), When We Were Young. Those songs had very good melodies and production - they are tier 1 and tier 2 songs for me.   The three songs that I liked on this new album are not tier 1 or tier 2 songs. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...