AMC: Monday, February 28, 2011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh you mean AMC Annie. Her final tweet would prbly be

Don't worry Ryan, I'll take good care of our daughter, it really should have been me!!

it was suppose to be me and JR! my wedding! my happily ever after! Emma sends her love toodles :)

*remember they're writing her nuts*

• Members

I don't mind if they keep Asher around but I would prefer seeing him more as JR's sidekick than heavily with Colby or Caleb. JR and Asher make a fun pair and could do a storyline together. If JR would get his head out of Chandler Ent.'s ass, they could start up their own 21st century company or something.

• Members

I think that Madison is keeping the secret about the baby from Ryan for really not any good reason. IMO, she's just mostly being selfish, and doesn't want to deal with raising a child with Ryan, when he's in love with someone else.

I think that she has really lame reasons for wanting to keep the baby's paternity a secret, and I think this makes her look weak. And I normally like Madison, but I do not like how she's still lying/keeping this secret from Ryan.

I don't think that Greenlee is the worst person in this situation, IMO it's Madison. Madison is the one that has the most control over things in this situation. Greenlee is not blackmailing/threatening her into keeping the secret. Madison is doing this because she wants to do it.

I think that Greenlee's reason for keeping the secret are kind of lame but they make more sense than Madison's reasons does. I also think that Scott needs to stop jumping on Greenlee for keeping the secret, when he's also lying and kept the secret going on, by saying he's the father of Madison's baby.

No one asked him to do that, yet he did it anyway. Maybe the truth might have come out sooner had he not jumped in and claimed he was the father of the baby. I hope that Ryan is mad at all of them, Madsion, Greenlee and Scott when the truth comes out. But to me it looks like the show is trying to paint Greenlee as the worst person in this situation, but I don't think that she is. I think that's Madison.

Archived