AMC: Monday, February 28, 2011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was just terrible. Except for Scott and Madison, whom I'm sorting of liking, and seeing Opal, the rest was just awful. Natalie Hall's performance was CRINGEWORTHY. Jack and Krystal? There's absolutely no chemistry. It's obvious they have no idea what to do with Bobbie Eakes. My eyes glaze over whenever Erica and Caleb share screen time. At least there was some movement in someone getting suspicious of the good reverand, but it's all so predictable. I swear it gets harder and harder to defend this pointless clusterfuck sometimes LOL. But I keep watching hoping it gets better. Hopefully the Cara stuff, their strongest story point right now, returns tomorrow.

• Members

I loved the Jack/Opal and Scott/Madison/Ryan scenes. Ryan is coming off as such a tool and Greenlee as the bitch keeping him from his child and imo that alone is worth watching!

Kendall/Ricky/Griffin were a snoozefest, as were Caleb/Asher.

I disagree about Colby. I thought Natalie Hall gave a good performance; it's just lacking because she needs to confront Damon instead of blaming Asher for not telling her the truth.

• Members

Well Greenlee is hardly holding Scott and Madison at gunpoint. In this convoluted storyline, Greenlee is the only one with an actual motive, it might be a crappy motive but I have yet to figure out why Madison and Scott are so hellbent on lying.

I thought she gave a good performance as well, she easily out-acted Trent Garrett...yes I know, not hard to do.

Colby should always wear little to no makeup on, she's never looked better.

• Members

I think Madison's motive is that she doesn't want Ryan playing the hero and leaving Greenlee for her and the kid. Scott's seems to be that he cares for Madison and doesn't want Ryan interfering in her life, but he also did accept Greenlee's job offer to date Madison, so he and Greenlee kind of each have something on each other here.

• Members

All that screeching was unbearable LOL. And the character is just all over the map. They should've cut their losses when they fired the previous actress and just axed the character altogether. I know she's a Chandler and is Liza's one familial connection, but the character has been a dud since day 1. Not sure they could ever make her work.

• Members

So Jack's still with the skank, baby-selling, baby stealing trailer trash pig so I won't be watching that.

Erica is with the boring, sexless, uninteresting, actor bored out of his mind, Cooney. Not watching that.

Colby and Asher ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ not watching that.

Opal being a butinksi and suddenly not a Jerica shipper any longer? Bye Opal and not watching that.

Thanks guys..you saved me a whole lot of time tonight.

Archived