ABC Daytime to Make Major Lineup Decisions in Coming Weeks

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And could Brian Frons look any more pervy in that picture? I feel like we're gonna see him in some hidden camera investigation where a girl shouts, "Come on in! I made you some cookies!"

Poor Sarah. She's had so much work done, she can now only get roles as trannies in the CSI series. I love her too!

• Members

To me(and this is just my opinion) I think she saw Joan Crawford/Mommie Dearest as camp because of the fashion, the gloss, the dazzle. She never once mentioned that Mommie Dearest was good because it was so hilariously bad and OTT. I think she missed the point.

She also starred as Joan in the stage play of Mommie Dearest. And I don't think she made a good Joan at all.

• Members

I'm still confused to why Oprah leaving the air is strictly an ABC issue? As others have said, and as it is here. Oprah airs on CBS in some places. When Oprah leaves the airwaves here...it becomes the CBS affiliates problem.

Can someone explain this more to me as to why it seems to be directed at ABC???

• Members

Oh. Well, I wouldn't fault her too much for that. I mean, she MUST know that Mommie Dearest is over-the-top and hilariously bad. Any sane person would, I think.

Now, bellcurve, I'll tell you what you're gonna do. You're gonna MARCH yourself UPSTAIRS to your room and you will STAY THERE until I tell you to come out!!!

• Members

LOL! It's pretty clear this thread is just going to be a general soap discussion/freakshow tangent thread for the next few weeks. After all, its unlikely there'll be any news for at least another month or two, so it's going to be a free for all up in here. I'm reminded of how the "50% budget cut" thread turned into the Jacob Young fantasy spectacular. LOL!

Archived