Y&R: CAST News & Spoilers!

• Members

Barbara Crampton Returns To Genoa City

BARBARA CRAMPTON will return to The Young and the Restless for a one-episode stint as Leanna Love, the unscrupulous reporter who penned "Ruthless," a scandalous expose about Victor Newman, in the 1990s. Leanna, who last appeared in Genoa City in 2002, will stir up trouble with Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) and Brad Carlton (Don Diamont) in an episode to air Tuesday, February 7.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/yr/about/casting/

That's pretty interesting...maybe the trend will continue and we can see MORE old faces ;)

From SOW:

Nick and Phyllis do it again in the barn :D:D

Ted Shackleford's role as the prosecutor is meant to be short-term. -If he's good hook him up with JILL!

Yolanda makes a play for Neil.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GOD

NICK AND PHYLLIS? GAG ME!

I thought they were done with the [!@#$%^&*] around. When are Sharon and Jack going to find out about their cheating sex-capades? It's about damn time that they found out; I'm tired of them getting played for fools.

This is making me lose so much respect for Phyllis.

• Members

Thanks, and Jack and Phyllis still could be exciting if they would write for them. Instead, they'd rather write Jack as a jerk and Phyllis as a cheating skank. You can tell though, that Jack still genuinely loves Phyllis; he's just letting business get in his way sometimes. Phyllis, however, has been acting so fake around Jack. It's as if she's trying really hard to be with him. She would never act like that. When it came to him, she never needed to pretend. Hell, she still had this pull towards Jack when she was with Damon. I just can't buy her attraction to Nick.

Archived