Days: Casting Call

• Members

More Casting at DAYS

DAYS has put out a casting call for Ryan, who is described as a "17 to 18-year-old Caucasian or African-American male. Ryan is the all-American high school idol. Gorgeous, well-built quarterback of the football team. Popular, confident and charismatic ... the world is at his feet for the taking." The role is contract and the character will start airing during May sweeps.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Enh. I'm onboard with it in theory. Shonda Rhimes casts a lot of her stuff "colorblind," and I don't think the diversity on Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice is anything to sneeze at.

I dare Days to cast someone black and NOT have him be related to Abe or Lexie! ;)

• Members

Looks like they are setting up for the Summer teen S/L's, I don't have very high hopes but I'm looking forward to it anyways. I hope DAYS really starts to establish real teen stories this Summer, hopefully not all out Langan style though. LMAO. I would just like to see the younger characters featured more especially Will & Chad. I like Gabbi to, don't know about Abby yet. This new guy sounds like he'll be an obstacle for either Abby & Chad or Will & Gabbi.

Archived