OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm, I guess that's an idea to consider. I will say though, the OLTL convo in general tends to bleed. We are much more likely to go off topic re: the day in particular and speak on OLTL in a larger sense, so who knows. I've just always felt that daily threads crowd the board, but if it's an issue of keeping a coherent dialogue, then I could be for that.

• Members

Doesn't some huge fight break out every time people talk about changing thread policies?

I think it might be higher this week because of the whole wedding thing. When the story goes back to such wonders as Nate breaking a hip, there may be less posts.

• Members

Malone and Griffith were still co-HW (or however you credit them--I read different official terms) though Griffith was almost out or had just left (he is given due story credit in that Patrick's DIary/Notebook tie in book for the story with Marty and Patrick though)--but yes Gottlieb had left alredy. What a screw up on OLTL/ABC's part! As for Jean's credit, they only credited two writers and Jean was I believe breakdown writer--so they prob gavce her credit and the script writer credit. What was the exact date for the original airing of the episode?

Archived