Actors who work well with women

• Members

I thought of another one- James DePaiva. Lord, that man was a goldmine of chemistry with his leading ladies- Andrea Evans, Jessica Tuck, Mia Korf, Fiona Hutchinson, Kassie DePaiva, Robin Christopher- he was red hot with all of them. And then of course he had that sweet "mother/son" kind of chemistry with Patricia Elliot's Renee. To this day, I don't understand why OLTL let the handsome, charismatic, debonair, and charming DePaiva go. There's a HUGE hole in the OLTL canvas with Max gone IMO.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Max was one of my favorite characters during JDP's first run on OLTL.

In some ways, though I find this category difficult as I am trying to come up with men who don't work well with women and failing...so trying to think of ones who I think do makes my list too long.

• Members

Maybe I should have explained that further, for me if I consider an actor talented in daytime they are able to work well with the opposite sex or the same sex. If they lack the capability of interacting well with others (even if they are good at soliloquies), I won't like them. So I find it difficult to come up with a list of actors who work well with women, because that would include every actor past/present I've liked and that list has maybe 50 or more names.

Archived