AMC: Tuesday, 1/04/2011

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's what's happening, too, but it would be an interesting twist if Griffin and Ricky knew each other previously.

I have to give D&D credit for making Kendall tolerable to me again.

I'm totally with you on both counts. Annie's just about the only person in Pine Valley who consistently puts Ryan in his place. Also, Ryan has been written the past few years as such a saint that he would never put up with Greenlee's lies, but it's difficult for me to be too optimistic after all the pimping this dull couple has received.

• Members

There's no way R/G will ever truly end as long as Frons runs ABCD. I see D&D making the effort to go a different direction but there's no way they're going to be really allowed to.

I completely agree.

Foreshadowing of a triangle or Griffin's sixth sense if the plan is to make Ricky a bad guy? and has issues with God?

Ricky is lovely. Kendall & Ricky definitely have the better chemistry.

LOL. I had to review that scene with close-captioning and fortunately he said "a mommy" and not "my mommy."

It's in character for him though, I have to admit that. Him getting addicted to something that's not alcohol, losing interest, getting addicted to something else, losing interest. If a woman lets him roll over her he will. Annie's too eager to keep him so she's letting him get away with too much.

• Members

You think a priest cheated on his mom? or stole his mom from his dad and dad died? :ph34r: *ETA: nevermind I got where you were going.:lol: *

I actually found it intriguing how the priest and doctor were both lined up to help her STFU about Zach.

I might be the only one who actually doesn't have a problem w/ JR. Look at that he's even risking being caught to be w/ Annie. You know what it is, he gives such a badboy vibe. That if he acts sincere it's still bulsh!t :lol: Totally love how they started the epi. but for Annie, (I just threw my hands up), 2010 was not a good yr. her 2011 has possibilities. I loved her getting possessive of JR, and basically gave Rylee portrait a f*ck off! sign vowing to never be the other woman. JR showing up to surprise her, I still say he loves her, but won't say it b/c he'd really mean it.

GreenMe! to Spike: Well since I'm w/ your dad, what's his is sorta mine :lol:

This epi. showed me signs of improvement.

Jackson won't be Erica's doormat anymore.

The doctor vs The Priest is gonna be fun to watch.

JR and Annie are gonna get married, and cause a whole lotta sh!t before that

Greenlee is going to lose Ryan and Rylee will be done. And while this happens so will Frankie/Randi

I think they tested Madison w/ Binx tonight, but it's a red herring for another.

Oh and I think MN's Caleb either will die or be done w/ by the summer.

• Members

lm~A~o!

Yeah, my gut reaction was that Griffin has issues with religion, specifically patients putting their trust in it over science. I would go on to say that his mother did this and lost her life, but we saw her alive and well in that vignette. Maybe some other family member (has the dad been mentioned? uhhh, is Caleb the dad btw?), or a patient he got close too. Can't say that I quite get the Reverend Ricky (almost comical when you say it out loud) love guys, there's something creepy about his Damon's-stunt-double-looking self.

• Members

That last Kendall scene with Griffin at her bedside and Rev. Ricky showing up behind him was very telling! AMC's definitely setting up a triangle here. I've been leaning towards Kendall and Ricky lately but Griffin might win me over. I'm looking forward to him taking care of Kendall at the hospital. I did find him a bit creepy though when Kendall was waking up and she was looking at him. He was acting so strange and the things he was saying were weird, lol. Also, I agree with you SFK about Rev. Ricky. I think there's something creepy about him to but I still like him. I think he should grow out his stubble and the actor should loosen up a bit. I'm also still wondering if he has any relation to Simone since his last name is Torres.

lol at JR stealing Caleb's french fries. He has been acting like such an arse with people lately and I kind of love it! Loved his scenes with Annie today, I hope they really do get married this year wub.gif

Please let the mountain bores days be numbered. Just the site of Caleb annoys me, I think he is such a piece of dead weight and not needed on the show any longer! Stay away from the Kane women please. Ugh I know he's helping them but still, I just can't stand it...

• Members

I think that the writers may go with a Griffin/Kendall/Ricky triangle. And I think that has the potential to be interesting especially since both men are very opposite of each other.

But I haven't seen any chemistry between Griffin/Kendall so far, and a possible triangle won't be as good, if him and Kendall can't generate chemistry. (I saw chemistry between Kendall/Ricky in their first scene together. She lights up around him, and they IMO interact in a very nice and natural way.

I think very soon, Kendall/Griffin are going to have their chance to see if they can generate some chemistry. If they can, then this possible triangle could be very interesting. But if a lot of people don't end up seeing chemistry between them, I'm not sure what might end up happening.

• Members

I like Caleb but he needs to shave that weird patch above his lip he's had the past little while...

As for the Griff/Ricky/Kendall thing--I actually thought it was going into some story about why Griffin is so put off by religion (which I assumed would tie into why he also is so put off by the idea of relationships) but... I do think JR works better as a smart ass--and I actually kinda like that he seems to sorta be torn again between Marissa and Annie--and shockingly liked Annie and Ryan's scenes, even if I thought as usual Ryan was a bit rude...

• Members

I really like Ricky, but I've always had a crush on the actor. I think they should go for a gay priest storyline (ha!) However the other night I was helping move some things into my Grandma's and she had House on, a show I never watch, and there was Ricky as a gay male prostitute/masseuse!

I fold, what's an OTP?

Archived