AMC: Tuesday, 1/04/2011

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved when Ryan told Annie that "Marissa is still JR's legal wife" adn Annie responded: "And I was yours, but that didnt stop you from falling back in love with Greenlee"

I really hope Greenlee lying and keeping Ryan from his kid comes back to bite her in the ass hard. I hope Ryan dumps her promptly and cuts her out of his life. Of course they will reunite eventually but I hope he doesnt shrug it off and go back to normal after a week

• Members

Gag me *pukes*

I really enjoyed that Kendall/Erica scene when Kendall told Erica she was scared, and Erica reassured her. More touching, character-driven scenes today - so that's refreshing. I can enjoy this honest and vulnerable Kendall.

Anyone else think Madison/Bianca have some chemistry???

• Members

I thought they had chemistry when they had their first scene together over the summer. I was hoping the writers would pair them together but they've since had Madison fall for Ryan to the point where I dont think I can see her as a lesbian now and Bianca doesnt need another woman who's sexually confused

• Members

Another good episode. I like it that Asher is warming towards Caleb. And what was that about with Griffin being so rude to Rev. Ricky? I think this is a future triangle in the making. Also, JR totally sucks and is treating Annie like crap. Even though Annie is nuts she deserves better.

• Members

I love Rev. Ricky and was happy to see him show up today. I think that Griffin was rude to him, because Griffin is just agressive and also because maybe the writers are setting up a possible Griffin/Kendall/Ricky triangle.

• Members

I've seen other people speculate that he might turn out bad as well. But I hope not, I really enjoy him and think that he has more chemistry with Kendall than Griffin does. I haven't seen any chemistry between Kendall and Griffin, yet but I do think that her and the Reverend have good chemistry.

• Members

Overall, I thought this was a good episode.

Damn, Susan Lucci has been really good lately. I'm really enjoying her performances. Annie was great (as usual)! I loved her resolution to NEVER be the "other woman". I want to like Griffin, but I just can't; he's hot, but has no personality. Yeah, why was Griffin such a bitch to Rev. Ricky? I like Rev. Ricky and I hope he'll be Kendall's next love interest. Madison will stay in Pine Valley! Good! Ryass and GreenMe were their usual annoying selves.

JR and Asher have a lot of chemistry. Do y'all think Annie would be OK with a bisexual 3-way? LOL

Archived