SOD: 2011 Previews

• Members

I sincerely hope you're right. Otherwise, that's just disturbing and gross. Way too Passionsy. What next, they'll surgically give her a penis?

Jenn can be sexy (as long as they don't remove her vagina!). She was hot with Peter Blake and can always make a bad guy want to be good (but often fail to do so).

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course. Those scenes we got last week were just classic filler, and what characters are better to use it on than the token black couple. They always give them these half-ass scenes/stories that are always played as a D story and when it fails it's like TPTB say, "look we tried but it didn't work" and then Abe and Lexie takes a seat at the backburner for another 2 years before they get another half-ass story. At the same time there are other characters that get one A story after another.

• Members

Im not happy about any of these...

putting Vivian on a island is stupid, lawrence needs to show up alive and cause trouble for everyone jen/carly/hope/bo/victor/clan

i hate brady hating on vivian its just stupid...they need to bring ivan and celeste back so she can have some friends or get rid of her...and ive noticed that everytime her storyline is on she isnt on screen very long its like 30 seconds while melanie and daniel and snookie are on for a much longer time....i so disapointed

• Members

I hate that Lexie and Abe aren't getting story but I feel come spring 2011 a story will be written for them.

The Vivian story always bothered me since she came back, because she left Salem on Good terms with Victor and Kate and the first teen Phillip just adored here. I remember when John Black "died" she paid for his funeral and now the entire town just hate her, I don't get it at all.

Archived