Y&R- Week of December 20th

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amen.

She's so ridiculous. "Adam I just KNOWWWWWWWW you're innnocent and we are gonna PROVE IT! And i will get my daughter BACK!"...Uhm, scuse me bitch but how's that gonna get Faith back? Sure, MAYBE Adam didn't kill Skye, but he still TOOK YOUR BABY and killed Ashley's...Not to mention Hightower....

SHe's just so incredibly stupid and officially dead as a character.

• Members

Engen was great for Adam as initially introduced (as you said subtle but tortured) but there's no way he could've handled the horrible corners Maria/Hogan/Hamner/Rauch wrote the character into.

It took Muhney a while to make the part his own. He definitely does share of Billy Miller scenery chewing but he's also managed to make a repulsive character (in spite of the writer's awful pacing) somewhat sympathetic. He also got lucky in that he has a TON of chemistry with Sharon Case (though again the writing remains awful) which is why Maria's (unsuccessfully) trying to use her to rehab him.

• Members

Nick abandoned his family (at their lowest point) for the mother of the child he blamed for killing his daughter & is currently happily sleeping with one of his ex stepmothers (one who his father, mother, sister, OTHER ex wife & ex step father all hate).

So while Sharon's choice is horrible Nick really has no moral high ground.

Yep.

It's why Brad's house can burn down yet be exactly the same the next day. :lol:

• Members

Awww...Paul hates her? I suppose 'cause she cheated on Andy with Jack.

I must have been loopy on cold meds, but I was thinking Ronan and Diane would be hot. Can you imagine Maura and Tricia Cast snarking at each other? O. M. G.

Archived