Y&R: Actress to Return

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually don't mind return of the Bug, perhaps because there are so many characters currently on the canvas who are far, far more superfluous than Christine ever was. Hell I'd actually like to see Lauralee trump the Stafford and all her ilk. Even resolve that kiss between her and Nick.

• Members

I'm really happy, but this makes me hate that Diane is with Nick. That coupling has potential, but Cricket/Phyllis was a legendary fued. I'd love to see that revisited. It was a more organic fued that Diane/Phyllis which has always been mis-matched and annoyed me.

• Members

I'm not sure where they'd resolve it - the story seemed so pointless.

Christine is OK but this last return seemed very forced and just used to push plot through, and it was a shame to see what they did to her friendship with Nina. Lauralee also struggled to act what they gave her.

• Members

I hate what I've seen in the 80s mainly due to age and the type of stories she was given, but I just *loved* Cricket in the 90s. I think the 90s was an interesting decade for Y&R and that group of Cole, Victoria, Nina, Ryan, Cricket and Paul was so strong. But maybe that's just me. I loved all the actors and the various ways they interacted. I don't think Y&R has been able to form a stronger group in that age range since then.

Archived