AMC - Monday December 20, 2010

• Members

As a mixed baby myself, I was about as white as a bottle of milk when I popped out and it would be really fun if Madison's baby did the same, she had her "Whew! (wipes brow)" moment and then, ♫Here comes Melanin, Here comes Melanin, right down Madison's Lane...♫

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL....I had a cousin who had a baby a few months ago and the baby came out white (parents were both black). I and many others joked that her kid might have been mixxed up at the hospital. Of course as the weeks went by, he finally started to get some color and now looks so different than when he was first born

• Members

I hate to get all optimistic again because I know the show is most likely going to dash my hopes, but I'm loving how Greenlee is scheming behind Ryan's back lately and it feels like the [!@#$%^&*] she's pulling might put the final nail in Rylee's coffin.

If only Madison realized she were 3 months along instead of 2 and it did turn out to be Frankie's. :lol:

Annie/Amanda were the highlight of this episode for me. I can't wait to see the new Marissa because she'd have to try really hard to be any duller than BA!

• Members

Interesting... however, not to be the cliched wet blanket, I think that they're patterning Rylee in the same manner as Jerica. It's been decided that these two people are soulmates -- even though they're not entertaining and the fiery female characters involved tend to become lesser, watered down versions of themselves in order to be in the pairing.

When the writers dared to have Rylee proclaim themselves to be star crossed lovers and compare themselves to Romeo & Juliet... It's pretty much a guarantee that the only nail in Rylee's coffin is if one of them is in the coffin that's being nailed shut. Otherwise, any conflict or even separation will simply be attributed to their self proclaimed star crossed love.

• Members

Umm, me too! I think the first time I noticed Cheap, she had Kelli Giddish's Di in her avatar, and for some reason I just always imagined/saw her as a skinny white girl. WHO KNEW? :) (not that it matters, of course)

Completely off topic (there may even be a thread about this, but who cares, I'm sure all AMC posters would like to hear this)....

But Rebecca Budig will be in the finals of Skating With The Stars tomorrow!!! Cheap - who would have thought it'd be Rebecca and Bethanny Frankel from RHONYC!?!? They were the only two reasons I cared about watching this show, and now they are both in the finals (which Bethanny was a surprise -- did you see Alicia, Melissa C. Egan, and Chrishell in the crowd acting completely shocked?). Overall, Rebecca has this in the bag - she is sooo good. She will for sure win.

• Members

Erica/Caleb rolleyes.gif what a stupid scene!! They were so forced. AMC really needs to stop with these two. Please!!

LOL @ Frankie saying "Oh, snap!" when Madison said she made a decision about the baby. I thought that was hilarious. I loved their scenes...

Kendall/Reverend Ricky wub.gifwub.gif can AMC please keep him? I think he is great and I love his interactions with Kendall.

I didn't see the problem with Greenlee's make-up...I thought she looked good blush.gif And I liked her sneaking into the hospital database. Her attitude today was great IMO. I like when she acts like that. She's more of herself to me when she's in this mode...

Annie telling JR that she loved him...I believed her. I think things are very different with him than they were with Scott & Adam. I think JR is the first person Annie has truly loved since Ryan...

Who is Marissa talking to on the phone all the time? I would love if it's a new guy in her life but my guess is it's still Scott.

I've been tuning in every week for RB....it's airing in LA right now, you spoiled it for me!! But I'm not mad because I've been dying to know if she makes it into the final 2. Glad to know she is because she deserves it. I think she will win to, she has been doing a fantastic job every week. And I just saw my beautiful Alicia Minshew in the audience wub.gif It was nice to see MCE and CS. I think I saw VI and CM, to.

Archived