AMC - Friday 12/17/10

• Members

Call me strange, but I think Kendall looks cute in the hats..

Anyway, I usually don't mind Greenlee, but she is being a major bitch right now. When Madison was with Ryan, Greens was around all of the time and Ryan was at her beck and call. Now that she is with Ryan, she wants everyone to stand back. Typical PV hypocrisy..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think that baby is coming out at all and the show barely remembers that Frankie exists.

I remember when ABC was asking about ideas for future "What if?" webisodes. I'd like one where Ryan, Todd Manning and Sonny Corinthos all bumped into each other in the recovery suite of the urologist's office after getting their vasectomies. They could share ice packs.

• Members

I love how Kendall's trying so hard to prove to people that she isn't totally consumed with Zach's death and can still work and function as a person without having a meltdown or something. I'm glad the show didn't take a total rock bottom approach with her. She had a few days of being a total mess about this but then she realized she had to stay strong for the boys and not let it totally take over her.

Why was that Fusion meeting held at the bar and not at the actual Fusion offices? That was weird to me. But I do like that the company seems to be making a comeback. I like Fusion. I'm glad Greenlee acknowledged how distracted she's been for the last few months due to David's trial, now she says she's back and I hope she really is.

I loved the Greenlee/Kendall scenes. I understood both of their sides in the argument. More Greenlee's side though because it did kind of make sense to me why she wouldn't tell Kendall about the meeting. She thought Kendall had to much going on but really, she doesn't and I think she would have been able to handle it. Yes she's still distraught over Zach's death, but engaging in something like work to distract herself from it could have been great for her. Greenlee thinks Kendall is weaker about this than she really is. And that's understandable since Kendall keeps pushing her away.

This Cara stuff is great. Loved her scenes with everyone. Griffin, Tad, Opal, Angie, Jake, Amanda. So many different character interactions today. I love how heavily Angie's being involved with them to.

Awesome that Liza is David's advocate now! Very interesting, I cannot wait until he finally wakes up. I hope to see him & Liza get closer..

• Members

Ok, so I finally watched the episode... my thoughts:

1) After watching how it all went down, I actually am more on Greenlee's side after all. She was trying to respect Kendall by not inviting her to the meeting... Kendall would have done the same thing. Kendall is just pissed at Greenlee bc Zach is dead - and he's dead bc of Kendall's meddling issues - NOT Greenlee. Madison (even though I enjoyed her being fiesty), was totally out of place bc this was a professional matter regarding Fusion, and Madison QUIT. Therefore, just like Greenlee said, she has no business being there and needs to butt out. I will say Greenlee's line about getting out of her life crossed the line, but Greenlee was obviously upset and had it at that point. Overall though, after seeing it all play out, I'm more on Greenlee's side now.

2) I really like Griffin and Cara's relationship - they work well together. Cara, away from Jake, is actually really likable and Lindsay is a great actress.

3) Did anyone notice Jo from Bravo's The Real Housewives of OC and Jo/Slade: Date My Ex??? She was the waitress interacting with Greenlee - she had a line to two. Anyway, cool!

• Members

I hate that Greenlee even still works at Fusion. If Kendall is serious about making her pay, she should try to have her kicked out for the embzellment and virus sabotage. Too bad there's no evidence, but she should try and work on getting that.

• Members

I read that as ice picks and got the WORST shiver...

Hm, I could see this baby not happening too, which imo would have about the same emotional fallout as it being Frankie's, i.e., "Eh." I hope I'm wrong, but I have an uneasy feeling about the future of Madison, Frankie, and Randi (let alone Natalia and Brot). At this point, I don't know if that hunch is they'll be let go or they will just continue to languinsh. I mean, who among us doesn't believe that the baby turning out to be Frankie's won't end up being all about Ryan? I just don't sense that Madison's pregnancy will be the big sizle that it could potentially be. We'll see...

Greenlee and Kendall talking about running their multimillion dollar company? :huh: Sure don't look like.

Archived