AMC - Friday 12/17/10

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Screw Kendall and Greenlee, it just got good bc Madison got in the bitch's face!

amc1217103.jpg

M: "What is wrong with you? The last thign Kendall needs right now is to be attacked by you"

G "This is so not your business"

M: "What did you say to her?"

amc1217104.jpg

G: "Thats none of your business"

amc1217105.jpg

M: "Thats right bc no one can question the great and powerful Greenlee Smythe"

amc1217106.jpg

G: "You dont belong here"

M: "Is that what you said to Kendall"

amc1217107.jpg

G: "When the hell are you going to get out of my life!"

amc1217108.jpg

M: "You would like me to disappear wouldnt you? That would be alot more convenient"

G: "Dont be so dramatic. You'll only make things harder for yourself"

M: "You think so?"

amc1217109.jpg

G: "You quit Fusion, so you wouldnt be around me. You've supposedly moved on from Ryan, but here you are sticking your nose in, acting like you belong when you dont"

amc12171010.jpg

M: "You're unbeleivable"

she looked like a train conductor the other day

• Members

I usually enjoy Greenlee more than most AMC fans here (when its not Rylee).... but today she crossed the line! What a vile bitch she's being, and not even in a love-to-hate way. Ugh!

I just wish the writers would keep Madison consistent. She started as a rude ass murdering bitch, then she became a scared helpless little girl, then she got a backbone, then she became stepford wife, and now she's pregnant. Please keep her like she was today and I'll love her too.

• Members

Nope not yet. BA as Marissa's last airdate was originally set for today but it got pushed back till Monday bc of the preemption

Liza's hair looks horrible. I dont know what they were going for but its not working

amc12171011.jpg

Actually its not just the hair. Her makeup and clothes are just so drab and boring. She is so not her usual sexy self

• Members

I'm on team Greenlee no matter how wrong she might be in regards to Madison. I'm tired of seeing Madison walk around feeding squirrels and taking care of all the damn kids while sticking up for widows and brokering peace betweeen the Coreas. She's BORING!

I though NuMarissa starts on monday?

• Members

Haha, I know R... but c'mon, Thanksgiving was hard enough on me. That [!@#$%^&*] ran almost a week behind in Pine Valley. They didn't even start eating pie until Tuesday after. I need Thanksgiving on that Wednesday before...

I guess I should just get over it. Haha, its not like AMC has been doing fabulous holiday episodes in awhile.

Archived