Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan

AMC: New Opening

Chrishell is gone too.

I really like it. But where is Natalia????

Maybe she's recurring now. That' probably why they haven't bothered to put her in a real storyline - just in case she bolts.

Love it! Way better than GH's. Surprised that JHC did something better than JFP!

101214mag_allmychildren1.jpg

^ At first, I thought that picture was an extreme close up shot of boobs in a dress...but then I realized it was a book. :lol:

its ok but it looks like a bad ripoff of the guiding light windows movie maker open

It reminds me of several past openings of other shows. It reminds me of the old OLTL opening and also a litte bit of the AW opening.

Love it! Way better than GH's.

101214mag_allmychildren1.jpg

^ At first, I thought that picture was an extreme close up shot of boobs in a dress...but then I realized it was a book. :lol:

:lol: I know where your mind is right now.

Chrishell is gone too.

Maybe she's recurring now. That' probably why they haven't bothered to put her in a real storyline - just in case she bolts.

I think that maybe Shannon might be recurring too, and her and Chrishell's recurring status are why they aren't in the opening. I think that she might be the answer to one of the SOD's Blind Items, about a soap actress wanting to leave to focus more on her movie career.

I dont like it. It looks really cheap that they used clips from the show instead of studio shots. I guess it will be easier and cheaper to update but still not feeling it. I hate that they did away with the photo album