AMC: Friday, 12/10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ricky Paull Goldin - you are NOT funny. Stop it. For the love of God, please, STOP. I can't stand him.

I can't see Kendall/Griffin together. I'm Team Griffanda! ;)

ETA: I'm just going to overlook the most CONTRIVED meeting between Cara/Amanda. I know Pine Valley is small, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions after overhearing two complete strangers talk about a random 'Jake'.

And Rylee/Jake sure are making tons of progress with their moving/unpacking. :rolleyes: They barely moved a box before getting hungry and Ryan went out for lunch. Um, Amanda is JUST getting you all coffee. Call her ass and make her get sandwiches too.

• Members

Really liking Cara, I enjoyed all her scenes today. Glad to hear her say that she doesn't have kids! I hope she was telling the truth when she said that! And I totally got a sibling vibe between her and Griffin. Lol @ her asking him if Amanda was a model. I think this S/L is pretty good and I can't wait to see more of it unfold next week.

Ryan and Greenlee moving in was so stupid.

Loved Madison & Frankie. He is so protective of her!

The Greenlee/Kendall scenes were awesome. LOL at Greenlee saying she would wait until Kendall forgave her until she marries Ryan so that she could be her maid of honor. Kendall was all like biotch I guess you won't be getting married ever then lmao!!

Kendall/Griffin scenes were nice....I finally saw a little sparks between them but I don't want to see anything happen for a long long time. I think he totally has more chem with Amanda though...

Ricky visiting Kendall and giving her those Redwings tickets was nice to. I loved that. And then Kendall putting Spike to sleep and getting Zach's Redwings jacket and using it as a blanket for him. AMC is doing a really nice job of honoring Zach.

• Members

James Harmon Brown and Babara Esensten wrote today's epi.

It was well written, the direction was a bit ok. I definitely got good vibes from every character, and I'm glad even if she's happy GreenMe truely can't be and now Kenlee is being written believable.

Something strikes me odd about that reverand. IDK why. But his scenes w/ Kendall are great, Griffin and Kendall looked good, Amanda/Griffin look even better. We'll see, and yay for Cara finally getting to Pine Valley, she's so not nice. :lol:

I also liked Jake/Amanda helping Rylee move in, it's continuing that bond of friendship they developed, like it or not it's true, Jamanda started the road back to Rylee, Madison/Frankie were awesome, WTF is Randi while her husband is busy following goldilocks here. :lol:

• Members

I loved their scenes and LH and JV played well off each other. LH really impressed me. I only watched a little bit of Passions once it premiered and I wasn't exactly blown away by LH's acting but now she comes off as a pro.

Unpopular opinion but I really don't see this earth shattering chem between Frankie and Madison that others seems to see.

Their scenes bore me as much as Rylee scenes. :ph34r:

• Members

OMG, Kendall came across as such an immature brat

Kendall: Do not talk to me about Zach, ever. And don't expect me come visit you, act like nothing has happened and everything's ok.

- Bitch please. You WILL be visiting them and you will be reminsicing about the good times when you would push Zach aside to make sure Rylee love stayed strong

Greenlee: Ok. Not today, but the invitation is still there.

Kendall: And I'm still turning it down. And just in case you're wondering, don't bother sending any future wedding invitations, because I won't be there.

- Bitch please. Your ass WILL most likely be planning the wedding.

Greenlee: Ok, then I'll wait. There won't be a wedding, not until you can stand next to me as my matron of honor.

Kendall: Be well, you better save your money, and don't buy a dress, because you're not getting married.

- Bitch please. They WILL get married and you will most likely the one that push them into it.

IA. He isnt and those Rylee scenes were made even worse with him there.

I dont think Cara was jumping to conclusions. Amanda did mention that her Jake was also a doctor so that was a big hint that it was the same one Cara knew. There might be several Jakes in PV, but the chances of there being several doctors is even less. Besides almost 10 seconds after she heard that, she saw Jake's picture, confirming what she was thinking

btw, WTH did they have on Frankie?

amc1211101.jpg

• Members

I was happy to see the Reverend pop up yesterday at Kendall's. I really like him, he's a different type of man than they normally show on soaps. I like his chemistry with Kendall as well. Also glad to see Jake/Cara come face to face. I liked what I saw of them together on Thursday. I think that I might end up liking Cara's energy.

Lol about Kendall. She's darn well she will probably be at Rylee's wedding.

I was not feeling Frankie's outfit either. It was like someone had almost completely emptied out wardrobe, and then someone else took the few scraps of clothes left and threw together an outfit for Frankie. I think I've seen him wear tight vests like the one he had on yesterday before. But they don't really suit him. I think that he would have looked better in a nice sweater.

• Members

I have tune in to AMC for the last 2 days to see Lindsay as Cara, and i have to say im very impressed so far at her story and chemistry with her new co-stars. I think the reason why days was not so successful with her was because she spend too much of her screentime with her passions co stars ( Eric Martsolf and Galen Gering) and not enough with some of the soaps more establish characters. But i love that she had scenes with Bobbie Eakes who is of course a well establish soap vet. I hope some sort of friendship develops there. and i thought her chemistry with Griffin, Amanda, and Jake was excellent too. I can't wait to see how this story plays out, could Cara Finn be the soaps new Sheila Carter?...:)

• Members

I wouldn't mind a friendship between them but I think Krystal will probably judge her when she finds out who she is and what she wants. But I liked their scenes to.

Sad seeing Krystal working behind the bar like that. Looks like she's back to doing just that and nothing else. I wish the show would pick back up with her and Caleb's relationship.

Archived