AMC: Friday, 12/10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my God Cornelius, they set you up brotha. He looks like one of the million trying-too-hard NY actors you see heading to musical theatre open calls. BTW, does anyone else HATE those mens scarves that wrap around the neck like 37 times?

I feel like it's getting a little crowded in PV, it just seems like somebody's going to have to go to make room, you know what I mean?

• Members

I am concerned that could happen. Unfortunately the way things are now, there just isn't much of a storyline for Frankie. Randi who used to be shown more than he is, is now shown less than he is. I think that one month not too long ago, she was on only one/two days out of that whole month.

He can't really interact much with Brot/Natalia, because they are only shown like a couple of times every three weeks. And

I don't want to see it happen but I could see the writers letting him and maybe DV/Randi as well go. I could see them maybe writing them off together. I think it would be a shame though to lose Cornelius/Frankie because he's a talented actor. (Though I could do without Randi.)

I think there is a lot of potential for him to get more of a storyline if they did more with him and Madison. But they are not going to do that. All we will get is him supporting Madison at times, and a couple of close-ups of them grabbing the other's hand. And that's pretty much it. I don't really see the writers doing much with Frankie. It makes him wonder how long they are not going to really do much for him, before they possibly let him go.

Archived