B&B: Random Return on the way

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After a game of tennis...

Todd McKee: I'm not hurting for money, but man...I'd really love just have some easy money for traveling and gifts during the next few months. You know the holidays.

Brad Bell: Hmmmm.

Later

Brad(to the writers): Let's replace Marcus' name with Jake Maclaine in the scripts! You know viewers love history and a familiar face.

• Members

Yes, he was first brought back when Stephanie was shot by Storm. Katie and he tried to find out who was the mystery man on the camera which Jake accidentally recorded the fashion show with. Jake was also used by Donna some months later when she tried to convince Eric she was obsessed with sex in order to keep Storm off jail as Stephanie blackmailed her.

He appeared quite a few times later but with no real storyline. Same with Bryan Genesse as Rocco Carner who made guest stints in 2009.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
The most frustrating is that Todd McKee is still sexy. Doesn't matter if he can act, because, since when has that mattered to Brad or to anyone on this show?

I mean, they could have easily paired him with Lesli Kay's Felicia, given Jake/Felicia's history.

Archived