Hot Men of ABC Daytime Photoshoot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't find Gregory that hot. All he has is big pecs...big deal....lol

As for hairy chests.....it was my favorite until recently. I can go either way....lol.....Drake and Patrick do have hot hairy chests and so does Alec Baldwin....yummmmmm

That's what I think...the guys with hairy chest are or look more masculine. It is a turn on.

• Members

JH has gotten so fat....did you see his love scene with Maura West??

Yummm...forgot about Doug Davidson...so hot...liked him since I was a teen.....lol

He can play with me......lol

LOL....love this post Mitch!...LOL

I flove Fumero....KDLR is just plain ugly....ewwwwwwww...nice guy but fugly..... LOL...bitty testicles...LMAO......+1,00000000000000000000000000000000 Marceline....lol

I'll take Fumero in a heartbeat.

Mark Collier??

• Members

There are very few guys in soaps that I look and think they're on steroids but DG is one of them.

Can't help it. As far as hotness goes I prefer KDLR to Fumero. Honestly I'd take just about anyone over Fumero. He just strikes me as...well...not the sharpest crayon in the box. My gay husband adores him though. Back when I was watching OLTL, I kept hoping they would recast him. I mean it's NYC. It's not like ALL the hot Latinos are starring in "In The Heights" and "West Side Story." I will say that I find Jordi to be dee-lish. I don't want to because Frons is pimping him something awful but he's a hottie, implants and all.

Photos like these always remind me how much "sexy" is a moving target, especially for women and these are geared towards women. I think it's better to cast a wide net and acknowledge that there are women who even find Tony Geary sexy. Instead these pics display what a narrow idea the promo weasels have of what women find attractive.

• Members

You actually think they're pec implants? C'mon...

Same thing was said of Jesse Metcalfe. I don't think so. It's just they're body types. Just like Winsor Harmon having a jacked chest/stomach, but smallish arms. It's just their body types, how their muscle mass is formed, and how developed they work individual body parts.

Kinda like how so many straight men work out their upper body beautifully, but have stick legs or a flat ass.

• Members

Steve Frame (RIP) would kill me for saying so, but I've NEVER found Reckell the least bit attractive. Give me the sexy, soulful, horny (and smooth-chested) RKK over Reckell any day!

Brian Bloom & Brent Jasmer are 2 others I thought of that sport the sexy hairy chest. But I think that has more to do with their perfect faces than their hairy torsos.

:wub:

Ya had to go & mention him by name didn't ya? Brings back all the sad memories of ATWT choosing not to have him return in the end & give my my Matie, but instead, stick me with KatChristophre!

I say, dump Ty Treadway (I love ya, but ur miscast), bring on Collier as Dr. Ben & watch the sizzle between Collier & Reeves (that is, if Dr. Stephen Lars Webber would approve of this casting).

Has anyone ever finally found proof that Collier has been cyber-stalking me and just picking his moment for us to finally be together & wear nothing but tight jeans for the rest of our lives? I mean, that Blind Item that Nelson Hilton posted HAD to be about US, right?

• Members

I think Metcalf definitely has been shown to have implants, they have done several shots through the years and Metcalf's pecs have shown to not only get bigger, but shaped totally differently, which does not happen with working out. Its kind of like women, you can tell they just "stand up," differently and when they lie down they dont move to the side like real ones do.

Now different body types and every different guy had their own muscle structure, so I suppose it can be true that guys can grown their pecs and not anything else, but as someone who has lifted for years, there really is no way to stay that skinny as Jordi's picture and have those pecs. You can't really target that specifically one muscle part...working your chest works out other muscles like your shoulders, your pecs, even you biceps. Maybe a certain ethnic type/nationality could do this (I am a white corn fed farm boy so it all grows together..but the gym has every type on earth, and I uh, "dated," every type on earth and I have never seen it only on TV) but for the most part, those skinny boy, big pec guys seem to be the kind that their agents said, "Hey there is a big market for shaved, smooth, skinny dudes with big pecs, marketing said the demos love em' so go get some implants!!!"

I can't believe I just gave a discourse on fake vs. real pecs...I think I have officially earned my gay card now, platinum level.

Anyway, persnolly I think Jordi makes Fumero look like a brain surgeon, but maybe I am thinking of his days on GL, when he played an idiot and we used to call him "Uni-Brow," and yes, it was Collier that I was talking about, and I know in real life he probably is like 5'5 and yea, maybe he uses steroids and he did shave but the face and the body and masculinity is fantasy perfection, (cause I know no one in real life looks like that!)

• Members

I don't usually go for shorter guys but the man could be 4'3 and I would just scoop him up and take his sweet ass home!!!

Wonder why he hasn't hit it bigger yet? I see a lot more guys with the same acting ability who are not that attractive.. (but who could be?) Maybe they think he is too old no

• Members

Hahaha...he is cute in that pic but he got hotter later on. The whole scandal with Lauren sending nude photos of him and then the pics showing up in a nudie calender...yummm...

Is Steve Frame still alive?? I have my doubts he is gone. I think the whole dying was hoax......by some stuff I read at another board...but thats another topic....

Brian Bloom has always been hot to me too. He has a hot hairy chest and big bubble butt.....lol. Brent Jasmer face is weird to me.....but nice bod.

Mark Collier has a very hot chest but I think his smile is just as hot. Speaking of Ty.....another guy with big pecs...lol....he has a hot body and but a so so face......

Back to Collier...I know he wanted to to comedy when he left ATWT. I guess he wasnt offered any comedic roles. I am surprised Mark Collier isnt taken..married...although I did hear rumors about ummm....well u know....cant speak about it here.

Whats this blind item about Collier??

Archived