Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for finding that...I wonder if that's from Michael Tylo himself because of the username....

It's nice to see more of Blade and Rick despite the negative things about this story.....it's miles ahead of the double Yack crap....

Why do I get a bad feeling now that Double Yack is going to turn out to be Rick, just so Victor can cause Ashley more grief....

• Members

Thanks again.

I mostly remember how dull Blade was and I think that tanked the story for many, as he was around for several years before any twists.

Tylo is mostly doing a bad Jack Nicholson impression as Rick, but it seems like it put more life into his playing of Blade.

• Members

Whoa.....Jill and Michael were walking fire hazards with the amount of mousse in their hair and Brittany sporting the 1989 Texas Beauty Queen look. Speaking of hair LOL at Jack's comment about Lisa (That pile of hair).

I always wondered why Colby Chester (Michael Crawford) was written out. He was on till about 1991.

Edited by SoapDope

• Members

I know he was having his second affair with Nikki around the same time-frame but what was Jack's exact motivation for getting Ruthless published?

That late 1993 ep was fabulous it largely a quiet, slow average ep yet ended explosively!

Going back to the Blade/Rick story unfortunately the week of December 1995 episodes dealing with the aftermath have been removed but the best thing they did to save the story's denouement was getting Jill involved.

• Members

Nikki's reaction was great! and I loved how Nikki assumed it was Ryan at first....You have to consider that the Cole/Victoria affair was probably a well hidden secret and you have Nikki who was also involved with the same man who was just thinking there may still be a chance, after her returned from the dead ex-husband rejected her too...Nikki never knew what hit her which made the scene even more great IMO...

I wish I would have saved those December 1995 episodes myself...I wonder what month that clip was from though....I thought they started the story took a break then resumed it later cause Brenda Epperson was off the show due to maternity leave till she left for good December 1995?